Welcome to JelloStory v75 Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To .::JelloStory::. v75 Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jess' GM APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkmasters1

Jess' GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Jess' GM APP   Jess' GM APP EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:49 am

In game name: Its going to be Jess

What are you applying for: GameMaster

Name : Jesse
Jess' GM APP BannedStory_image-1" border="0" />

Where do you live/Timezone: Eastern standard time

How active will you be: i can be active anytime i dont have to be at work. i will post my schedule on the forums so every1 knows when i will be online. In can be online anytime before or after those hours i work so i will always be online.

E-Mail: drkshinobi13@yahoo.com,broncoboy0819@aol.com,xdeathknightxdx@aol or live.com

Hobbies : Bowling, hanging out with my friendsand go bike riding around the neighborhood .

Can you talk and writer proper to another language then english?: I took spanish for 3 years straight but i dont think i can speak it that good

How you'd handle a hacker : Ban, dun like hackers never will

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : i would move them to a different map or to jail map and solve the problem.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have been Gm on about 5-6 servers.Proof: in the pics Razz
Jess' GM APP Th_GMpicJess' GM APP %3Ca%20href= Jess' GM APP %3Ca%20href=Jess' GM APP Th_Maple0001 i was GM lvl 5 on Smexystory/dragonstory, BerserkMs, DuffMs, one server i got used onto to get them more people. message me if u want the info about that Smile.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because im respectful, loyal to the server i play and im a responsible player and i always keep my word.

How would you contribute to our server: i can advertise on many other servers and get many of my friends to play this server to help out the population to grow Smile

What would you do if you caught another GM abusing their power? : i would report it on the forums or tell head GM about it. GM is not a job to be fooling around with. You have to take your job serious and be helpful and hold events.

What would you do if a player continuously begs you for items? : i would warn them about sending them to jail if they continue then i will jail them and SS them begging for the items and post on forums.

is there any chance that you donate some money for the server?if yes how much?: Uhh i dont have a credit card so i dont think i can donate but if i did i would <3

What will you do if your diclined?: well get on with my normal life Wink

Reason i applied: looking for a fun server i can be a GM on. im experienced as GM and i can help server in some ways.

Summary of yourself : Im a senior in Highschool. im on the highschool varsity bowling team and i love hanging out with my friends and my girlfriend on my spare time.
[/b]
[/size]

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jess' GM APP MjU3NmNkM2Y3MTFiNiZvZj*w

Last edited by darkmasters1 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Thomas
Admin
[Owner]Thomas

Jess' GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess' GM APP   Jess' GM APP EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 pm

ACCEPTED
Nice, I love your app you got all what you need to be gm for my server but there only one thing that i want you to improve please be more active and vote for us ea 12 hour.

You will be in the 4 intern accepted to be tested!

Good Luck on the test!
Back to top Go down
http://jellostory.tk

Jess' GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to JelloStory v75 Forum! :: JelloStory :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: