Welcome to JelloStory v75 Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To .::JelloStory::. v75 Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tony's <3 Gm App

Go down 
+4
Norm
Green
Dralon
freebeat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
freebeat

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:56 am

In game Name: Going to be Blackrain <3
Name: Tony Ventura
I am applying for Game Master =D
*i like smilies =D* so i may use them alot*

Age: 14.. But, i have lots of exp with computer, going to learn C++ and i have my own WOW (world of warcraft server) so i am capable =D

Livin Place: I live in Midland Michigan USA easter Standard Time.

How Active?: I can mostly play 3 hours a Day depending on homework, my main goal is homework but i mostly got that handled =D

Email: Im sure you already have this from register but Tonyvjello@Hotmail.com <3

Are You smarter then a hacker!: yes because iv Hacked ALOT! meaning i know how, I know how they get around auto ban's and gm's, so id be able to find them and ban there sorry butts ^.~. <3

As for fights: If to people where fighting id handle it personally. Meaning id help solve it by putting me and the two fighters in one map and help them make a agreement, if they refuse to agree ill jail them TOGETHER! till they work it out.

Exp: I do not have exp being a gm in a Maplestory ps =(. BUT, i have my own wow server so i know how to deal with people and i can learn commands FAST! i love cheat sheets where i can look and do! plus I'm capable of using more then one account at once meaning leave on in fm to help people, while walk around with the other looking for hackers =D its fullproof.

Why me?!?: Well, the only reason i play maplestory private servers is for the people, i get make alot of friends and help them out by helping them level or get money or w/e, PS!! i would not use my gm powers to help people make money, that would be unfair, but i would make a char for helping people that has NO gm powers =D

I can help this server by: Advertising, I'm OK at making banners, i will become GRATE friends with the people in your server witch will make them want to come back. and I'm available like every day,

If i caught another gm abusing there powers id go strait to the owner or co-owner, but i may ask them what there doing first, to make sure its not for a good purpose.

If someone begs me for: Id ask someone else in the server to help the noob out =D, if he didn't stop after that id mute him for 1 day, if it continues 2 days, 3days till 5 then after that i jail him 2 days,

Donations: If i become apart of this server and get a liking to it, i WILL donate, most likely 10 dollars but thats only if i get all As on my report card,

If i fail with this application. I'm still gonna try to make a life in this server and keep trying, i really want the exp of being a MS Gm because its something new i can do =D

Reason i applied: i feel like when I'm not a gm i can barley help the server grow, witch KILLS me inside =P cause i wanna see more people have fun =D

Summary of yourself: I love Music and Computer Programing, im going to take a computer programing class next eyar and learn C++ javascripting, Php, and ALL the other ones i cant think of atm =P And i love people! <3

PS! IM GOING TO PLAY! =D i hope i get to meet EVERYONE! And to show u I'm honest, I did take some of these questions for Jess' GM APP =P so i hope that doesn't make me an.y less qualified </3 lol! And i hope i didn't spell anything wrong =/

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3Tony-BlackRain<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
OK im stupid cause i didnt see the tamplet -.- -Facepalm- I DO NOT DESERVE THIS SPOT!

Last edited by freebeat on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I failed =()
Back to top Go down
Dralon

Dralon

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:59 pm

It's ok.. uhh a lot of <3 and Very Happy. I'd say 6-7/10
Back to top Go down
Green

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 pm

lots of. . . smileys Razz

but nonetheless its okay, just the fact its ur first post is really a nono

but ill give 6/10 :S?

Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norm

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Good luck   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 pm

to have a better chance to get GM be active
Back to top Go down
Douglas

Douglas

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:42 pm

He can't be active servers not up lol but be sure to vote every 12 hours and see if you can vote on school compputers becuz thts wht i do and use your ipod. and make sure your always willing to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/dmprince12
ibite26

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:39 am

i Voted just now xD but it doesnt ask for my ign
Back to top Go down
ibite26

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Uh i say about 8/10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ibite26

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:53 pm

GO FOR IT!!
Back to top Go down
freebeat

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 pm

lol im back, mom made me get off the comp for a few day, i found a new server =P so ima delete this post =P cya all...maby
Back to top Go down
ibite26

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:26 am

Whyy
Back to top Go down
KyleTomatoes

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Double Dragon Rawr! .... Awsome app.
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Thomas
Admin
[Owner]Thomas

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Declined
Please Folow the requirement before apply -_-
Back to top Go down
http://jellostory.tk
Sponsored content

Tony's <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's <3 Gm App   Tony's <3 Gm App Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony's <3 Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to JelloStory v75 Forum! :: JelloStory :: GM Applications :: Declined-